South Jersey Diving Association
Diving Sheet Guidelines for Coaches
- Please have your diving sheets filled out before you arrive at the meet.
- The diving sheets must be done on the proper SJDA sheets regarding age group and ability level (Novice or J.O.) for each diver.
- Diver names can be non-gender specific. Please make sure you indicate gender of diver on the dive sheet to make sure the dive sheet is placed in the correct dive order.
- Make sure the age group of your diver is indicated for the 14-15 and 16-18 novice meet sheet.
- You must have two copies of each diver’s sheet to submit to the scoring table prior to the start of the event.
- A suggestion is to make a third copy to give to your diver for them to refer to during the competition. Please have one coach review all of the diving sheets for that event prior to the start of the event.
- Collect all of your diver’s sheets at the culmination of the event for your personal record keeping data.
Below are additional resources for filling out Meet Sheets electronically using Microsoft Excel.